We hope you enjoy wearing your Finchittida jewels! Just like your clothes, your jewels needs a bit of TLC so they stay beautiful.
We make our charms from coloured / or mirror Perpsex (an acrylic resin). The mirror Perspex has a stunning high-shine because it is made in the same way as traditional mirror: the clear resin is backed with a gold or silver foil, and covered with an off-white coating.
Our chains are made from 22 carat gold plated brass / or sterling silver plated brass. Our chains and findings are made by one of the UK's top manufacturers. All gold & silver plating naturally fades a little over time, but you can keep your jewels in good condition by following our jewellery care instructions.
- Avoid getting your jewels wet & wearing in sweaty / humid conditions
- Apply any bodycreams / perfume / hairspray before the jewellery and make sure it has fully dried before you put your jewellery on
- Sharp objects can scratch the Perspex, so store your Finchittida jewels in their beautiful box when you’re not wearing them
- You can use a damp cotton bud to wipe away any marks on the Perpsex charms, make sure you wipe dry with the other end of the cotton bud
- You can polish the chains with a soft dry cloth
Chains: 22 carat gold plated brass / Silver plated brass
Charms: Coloured / Mirror Perspex